It’s always been a tradition in our house to have a big family breakfast for the holidays. It’s just such a nice feeling to wake up and make breakfast together, before cozying up by the breakfast table to munch on some great breakfast food. If this isn’t already a tradition in your house I think you really ought to try it, but even if it is, sometimes we need some inspiration. Therefore, I thought I’d share my favorite Christmas inspired breakfast ideas to make during the holidays.
- Why not try doing these incredibly cute holidays pancakes from Williams-Sonoma.com
2. I also absolutely love the idea of these cute Santa pancake stacks
3. You can never go wrong with scones, but why not try these yummy gingerbread scones while you’re at it?
4. Because how else would you serve hot chocolate during winter?
5. Maybe try these vegan Santa pancakes from: A taste of Japan.
6. Or this cute snowman (vegan)
7. Even though it’s certainly acceptable to have french toast for breakfast everyday you should probably try these eggnog french toasts during the Christmas season for extra cozyness!
8. If eggnog isn’t for you maybe these red berry french toast will be a better fit!
9. I know I just linked a recipe for eggnog french toast but I couldn’t exclude these incredibly yummy pancakes from cooking classy!
10. I have to confess that I thought the color of these wreaths were a little off-putting at first, however, I absolutely love cornflakes cakes and find them absolutely adorable, so they got to keep their place on the list.
11. These heavenly chocolate pancakes will knock your socks of your feet, they’re that good!
12. And finally, the recipe I’ll be following Christmas morning: The Red Velvet Pancakes from Cooking Classy. I’m a sucker for cream cheese, and these just come out so sweet and fluffy! Definitely both cute and good enough to start of Christmas with!
I’m trying to learn how to embed all my posts like this, so far it seems only WordPress sites work, and so I apologize for the messy look of this post. I also intend to completely remodel the site in January so that’s something you can look forward to. (Hopefully, I will finally get the ad